Saturday, December 17, 2016

My Thank You...





When I began the journey of writing Samantha’s story with her “Teacher’ in Blind Sensations, I had no idea the twists and turns my life would take. From exciting highs to emotional lows, my life now is in such a completely different place than it was when I started the Submission series over a year ago.


Along the way, I have had an amazing group of people helping me, guiding me, praising me for any small success, supporting me when I was low and depressed, feeling like I should just quit, encouraging me to keep going. To not give up. I probably do not deserve the tremendous support they have all given me, but I am grateful for them. I would like to take a moment to express my feelings of appreciation and gratitude…


Thank you to my husband, whom without I would not have even published my first book. He pushes me to do my best when I don’t feel like even doing my worst. He believes in me, in what I am capable of, and always has more faith in me than I ever have in myself. He has lifted me up when I was down. He is not only my husband, he is my best friend and lover. I am his biggest fan. I love you, S.


Thank you to my amazing beta readers, Emily Foxx and Tori Dean. You two are incredible! I appreciate you taking the time to read through this last part of Samantha’s story, for guiding me through necessary changes and for giving me the courage I was needing to go forward with publishing it. If it weren’t for you two, this book would be sitting on my computer for months to come. I am honored to have you two as friends… love you.


Thank you to R.B. O’Brien and Shelby Kent-Stewart for… well, everything. You two have been a rock since the day we met. You are two women I proudly call friends, and I admire you both more than you’ll ever know. Your support, not just in my writing but for everything I have gone through during the year I took to write this novella, means more to me than I will ever be able to express. You two are like sisters to me, and I am blessed to have you both in my life. Love you gals.


And last, but absolutely not least, thank you to all of my friends, followers, and readers on social media (Facebook and Twitter). From laughing with me when I attempt humor, to your wonderful words of encouragement when I share part of my writing – from sharing my work and supporting me in any way, whether offering advice, reading and reviewing or just telling me that I can do it – you will never know or understand how much I truly do appreciate you all. Without you all there really would be no reason for me to write. Not only do I write because my heart tells me I need to, I write for you.

3 comments:

  1. You are a class act. Do you know that? I hope you know I feel exactly the same about you. It is I who should be thanking you and you know why. And so I say--right back at ya! Cheers to true friendship. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetheart. I know you do. ;) Cheers! xx

      Delete
  2. It's an honor to be mentioned here, sweetheart. Never forget how special you are and how you influence others with your grace. Love you!

    ReplyDelete